Monday, October 23, 2017

New Companion

Hello, this week was solid for sure!! Wednesday I got my trainee..... I got a SICK comp!!! hahahahha he are lighting it up in Bel Air!! Yesterday we finally found two new investigators! So we can finally start teaching them along with Danny. Gotta love the work! We had 5 appointments fall through also though so that was a little tough. But Elder Selk is his name and he is from Canada. He likes sports and we talk about ballin a lot. He is just a cool guy, reminds me a lot of Ryan Cox. He is smart and very prepared, he went to a college in Canada before coming on a mission. He is 19 but I’m still older. He is cool and we have some good times. So I am liking the mission and the area and the work! I’m doing good, doing good. Shout out to Gordon Hayward who should of stayed in UTAH!!!! Also to Brevon Holmes for having his farewell this week!! Good luck!! It was a great week and we are going golfing soon! Love you guys!!



With new companion Elder Selk


With the Uhlig Family

No comments:

Post a Comment