Monday, October 30, 2017

Another Week in Bel Air

Things are going good with my new companion! We are having fun and working hard! He is a cool guy and we get along get. Bel Air is good, it is still pretty hard to find people but we are getting it better now. 94% are white here so it definitely is not intercity. We have some solid potentials this week. We are not sure on Danny's baptism, he really wants to get baptized but his mom doesn't want to rush it, I don't know why. But once we teach him all the lessons we will set up a date and we have two more lessons. So that will be coming up. I feel like I will be in Bynum Run for a long time. For sure till January so I am trying to make it super fun and still work super hard and focus a lot on studies and stuff!! I like it here and I am loving the ward, they feel like home and I get along with a lot of families. It is a good time in my mission, probably the best time right now. Stinks that not a TON is happening but I feel like it is about to lift off! I am excited to stay here.

Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment