Monday, October 16, 2017

Busy Week

Well week 5 in Bel Air and we are chillin. Actually we are not chillin, we are working hard and having fun doing the Lord's work!! Solid, hard, fun, sick, cool, interesting, and dope week. We are trying to stay busy and teach.
Monday- We ate dinner at the Brown’s house. Sister Brown is in charge of our meals. We also got haircuts, I am bald. Just messin. I wish.
Tuesday- District meetings. I gave the instruction on Christ like Attributes, It went solid I guess. We hit up panda express for district lunch. After we went on exchanges, I was with elder Farrell in Bynum Run. The member appointments fell through and so we tracted(knocked doors) the rest of the night.
Wednesday- We did service at Lasos, exchanged back, visited some potentials and then got Pizza Hut at like 9:30... sweet, got that cheesy crust baby.
Thursday- We balled in the morning at the park across from our house. Weekly planned. Tracted for 3 hours because appointments fell though, and man satan was in the hearts of many that night. haha We got a lot of haters... It gets dark here at 7. Lots of rich uptight peeps. So it is hard for them to be humble I think, idk I still love them but man that night sucked and hurt the soul but we will be back.
Friday- We did service at lasos again, talked to sister Stegman and tracted, we had more haters but some were receptive so that was sweet.
Saturday- This was a sick day, we painted the Giliotoses porch, after we went and taught Danny Blanchard. Then did service at the Blanchards, lots of yard work so that was good. We visited some members and such at night.
Sunday- I love Sundays here, they are soo nice and chill and great. We had dinner at the Browns again, and visited some people. Elder Kershaw got to skype his grandpa who has cancer and will be passing away soon. That was from 8-9:15. After we got call outs for transfers.  

So I am staying in Bynum Run and training a new missionary. So I  am fine with it, it should be good. Something that is way sick is our district. Elder Stone who came out with me is now the district leader, he is amazing. And his comp is Elder Coombs who Elder Stone has been training. I am training a new missionary. My comp Elder Kershaw is going to the other area in our district. So we are all way new and it is just way cool and fun. My old district leader from Westminster Elder Kulkarni is going to be my new zone leader so I am sooo excited for that!! I am happy, having fun, doing good, working super hard, and just being a missionary. 3 months out and 21 more to go. Shout out to my OLD man, Brent Brown hahah!!! He is turning 50 on the 19th!!! Love ya pops!! God bless, rip city, and roll tide. 

Love, elder brown.




Getting Ready to go tracting


After tracting for three hours



On Exchanges


With Elder Kershaw


Dinner at the Brown's


No comments:

Post a Comment