Monday, October 9, 2017

Building up Bel Air

Well, this email is gonna blow hahaha. I forgot everything that happened.... Sooooo it was a solid week though. We are trying to build up the area. Lots of visiting and stuff. We usually just go and knock doors and visit potentials, and formers, visit members and do a 21 day promise where we can follow up with them. Umm I ate at the Youngs twice this past week. I LOVE the Youngs sooo much. It is like being home.  They have 5 kids, 16, 14, 12 and two 10's. All members, way cool family. Uhh, I beat Elder Kershaw in Phase 10 at nights all the time. I think the overall score is like 120-54... I am money at that game. We taught Danny Sunday and so that was our first official lesson with an investigator! He is from a part member family, the Blanchards, and he is their son. I went on exchanges with Elder Gardner my district leader on Tuesday and Wednesday. Way cool dude, home schooled. I also have the lesson in district meeting tomorrow. We went to bdubs also on Tuesday after district meeting. We just do a lot of service and go around and tract a lot. Shout out to Jake Hadley who I found out is coming to the Baltimore mission in a couple of months! I have known him since 4th grade! It is hot and very humid here all the time. I am ready for the cold but know it will be super cold all the time and way cold. That's it, sorry I will be better at emails, I am the worst. Have a sweet week everyone!! Call outs are next week for transfers but I already know what is going to happen... so stay tuned!!! Love you all!!!


Elder Brown


A cool, giant Oak tree



The view from my apartment on a foggy day

No comments:

Post a Comment