Monday, September 11, 2017

Transfer and Salsa

I am getting transferred!! Definitely did not see that coming, so pretty crazy! But bigger news, BYU sucks! haha No I am messin but holy cow there must be some need for more missionaries in Provo....like we need to repent or something! haha This week was solid, we got our car back and so we didn't have to walk so much which was nice. I always forget what happened the last week, and that one email where I wrote what I did every day, I wrote it from my journal so I’ll bring that next week.  I will have a better email next week sorry. We taught a lot of people and met a lot of new people. Funniest story this week was when we were eating outside at the Millers home (they are a way sick family) and Elder Smith had a bunch of salsa on his plate hahahahhahah like a ton. And we are all sitting around the table. So a hornet lands in his salsa....hahhaha man I am laughing right now typing it... so he tries to smash it with his fist and that salsa goes everywhere!! hahah The funniest part was when I looked up at the faces of the Millers, all of them were just starring at Elder Smith with this look of "did you really just do that?" and salsa was all over them hahahhahahahah!!!! Oh man that was the funniest thing ever. I could not stop laughing hahah!!! So that was a good time for sure. Definitely pumped to see how Bynum Run (Bel Air) is. It is in a Baltimore Stake so I am getting closer to the inner city!!!! hahahah Elder Kershaw is my new comp, I heard he has been out for like 4 months only so this is going to be fun!! I love all of you guys and I am doing good!! I will really, really, really miss Westminster though. So many good times and I love so many people here!! Have a solid week!!


Peace, Elder Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment