Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fun P-Day


A solid week. We couldn’t email yesterday because of Labor Day. I finally had some real fun last pday! We played basketball, went to Wendy’s, and chilled with some other fun missionaries. I felt like I was home. We are still just teaching a lot of people, meeting everyone we can, and teaching everyone we can. I’m trying to do my best to learn everything, it is hard because I just want to know everything now. We had a baptism on Saturday, James. He is a way sick kid and it was way cool to see him get baptized. I went on exchanges with the district leader, Elder Wilson. He is way sick and we had a good time. Elder Smith and I are getting along for the most part. Nothing really to say honestly. Labor Day was good but we couldn't really have a regular pday because we had a ward party at noon in Taneytown. We still don't have our car yet which sucks! Mike is one of our investigators, kind of. He is moving tomorrow. I am way bummed that he is moving but he is way sick. Transfers are next week but I am getting trained so I will probably be with Elder Smith and in Westminster for another transfer. Hope everyone is doing good and loving life. Good to be a missionary. Sorry this one is short, we don't have a lot of time today. Love you all. 


Elder Brown


Having fun on pday


After the baptism - James is in the red shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment