Monday, September 18, 2017

Starting over again!

Hey Fam!! Dang crazy week, pretty hard. Second time getting doubled in. Bynum run is a hard area, there’s nothing going on right now. Super different than Westminster where we were teaching people all the time. We got to Bynum Run and the apartment was complete trash! Some other elders were going home and so it was bad. The area book is tiny and nothing has happened for a long time. Our whole district was doubled in. It is a pretty rich area, so it seems like lots of busy, busy people working all the time. The ward is alright, everyone loves computers and not very social at all. The Youngs are a way sick family. I love them but the ward is pretty big and most of them love computers and are really smart and not social. Elder Kershaw is my comp, he is alright. We are pretty different I'd say. He talks quite a bit. Umm we do play phase 10 at night and I love that game so that is good. I get to drive a brand new 2017 Corolla because Elder Kershaw gets seizures a lot so he can't drive or ride bikes. We have to share a car every other week with the Winters Run elders. Elder Kershaw is actually from Kaysville too! He is 2 grades older than me but has been out for only 6 months. We are trying to get along and I think I really, really need to work on patience this transfer. The next transfer is 5 weeks and the next one is 7 weeks. Man we shall see. This last week was like starting over again so it was kind of like week 1 all over again. I am trying to stay super busy and work super hard so I don't think of home. It is kind of a hard time right now but I know it will get better and we will start having success as long as we are being as diligent and hard working as we can. Friday was a way cool day. We went to intercity Baltimore to build a park with Kaboom. It was way sick and it was fun working with other elders from the mission. Lots of black people in Baltimore and it is HUGE. Wayyyy sick for sure!! Trying to take advantage of my time here and working hard!! Love you guys and hope you all are doing good!!!


Last district meeting in Westminster!!


Out visiting with James (new member).


Last night in Westminster!!


With new companion Elder Kershaw

No comments:

Post a Comment