Monday, August 28, 2017

The Good and the Bad


Hey Fam!!! This week was solid! I had a lot of ups and downs for sure! I learned a ton this week for sure so I loved this week. We still don't have our car so we are riding bikes and walking around downtown a ton. 

Tuesday was super hot and SUCKED!!! haha Everyone was yelling at us and swearing at us and just being rude. Things just weren't going right the whole day. One after another just over and over, so that day was really rough. But at like 8:30 we talked to this lady and she was way cool and we set up an appointment. But that was like the only good thing the whole day. hahah 

Wednesday was pretty much the same, we visited some people. There was a ton of mean people that day also so that sucked, but not as bad. So those two days were so long and really hard. 

Thursday was sick, we had our interviews with President Christiansen. He is a way cool guy, an attorney from Provo. He will be released next year though so that does stink. Thursday was fun and we were pretty busy.

Friday was trainer and trainee meeting and I learned a lot and it was solid.  I’m starting to understand the faster I just fully get in the work, the faster I will learn, the faster I will understand and the faster it will go. So I am really trying to learn as much as I can and just think about the mission. So that was a good day for sure. 

Saturday, oh man this was the sickest day I have had so far in the mission. I learned soooo much it is crazy! The travel assistants came for the whole day. I was with Elder Wilson, he is from West Jordan and he extended his mission so he is almost done. But man I had so much fun with him and I learned more that day then I have this whole time haha! It was so great.

Sunday we had ward council and church, it was good. Then had our studies. Then we went to the Cooks to eat dinner. They are the coolest family. Their son plays lax at SVU and is going on a mission to Ogden next week. Then at night we went to visit my favorite person on the mission. His name is Michael. He believes in the most crazy stuff ever!!  It is soooo funny!!! And plus there was football on in the back ground so that was sick to hear Al Michaels voice. 

Today, we woke up, I read some talks, did laundry, jogged to the bank to get quarters, cleaned and now we are here. Elder Merkley and Kulkarni are coming to hang with us in a little bit. First pday with someone else so it should be sick! Maybe go bowling or play ball. 

Overall my companion and I are getting along alright, he is very different from me. Not a people person at all. He likes his space, he actually told me to stop rapping hahah that's when I know I'm still representing baby. We have a baptism this Saturday at 6 pm! So that is pretty cool. James is getting baptized, he is a way sick kid, we have been teaching him and stuff so that will be really cool! BYU beat Portland St huh??? haha That is what I am talking about! I miss college football soo much but I am out here doing the work so it is better! Well good luck in school everyone, I love you all and I am doing good!!

Peace, Elder Brown


 

With Elder Wilson on splits


There are a lot of cemeteries in Westminster


A Lord of the Rings sword at an investigators house


Getting a package from home


With Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment