Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First Bible Bash

August 21, 2017
HELLO. A very solid week for sure. I just keep getting use to everything and it is good. We still don't have a car so that sucks and we won't have it till next Monday. We have been doing a lot of service: moving, Food Sunday (a food place that gives food to the homeless, and barn work. So that is chill. But we have also been really busy with teaching and finding. I had my first "bible bash" on Wednesday or something. AHH I wrecked him. hahah Just kidding but it was way sick for sure. My comp was telling me to leave at the start but then I yelled at him and said NO!! And so he let me just talk to this guy for like 15 minutes. He was saying that we were adding to the bible and that that was of the devil   It was so sick though. We were on bikes and he stopped us in his car yelling, "you guys are of the devil" and all this crap, so I put him in his place. Honestly it was one of the sickest moments so far. It ended by him pretty much converting. hahaha No I’m messin but I think he respects us now. So that was pretty much my week. We have a lot of people to teach, like James, Blanch, and some others. I love talking with them. James is a 17 year old and he is sick. Blanch is like 77 and she is very poor, but the nicest lady ever. So yeah, you know I am just chillin here in Westminster, doing the Lords work! I miss all of you and love you, hope you are doing good and having fun in Utah or wherever!!!

Much love, 

Elder Big Mac Brown


All wet from biking in the rain


Hanging out at the apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment