Sunday, February 18, 2018

A ticket and the fall

Ahh. Where do I start. This was one of those weeks where it was just SWEET. Haha good and bad I guess. Mostly funny times. Life is funny. But I guess I will start with my ticket. I ran a red light and the camera got me. So that was $75 that I payed today. We had three area meeting this week and I got to hang with the assistants in the morning, they are hilarious. The meeting went great. We went on exchanges with the Susquehanna area, and we had a beast talk with them. They are having a hard time so it was good.
 I ATE it on my bike this week. Totally ate it. hahaah funny story and people saw too. It is hard to explain how it happened but I was going up this side hill and I start to slip so I turned my bike towards the bottom of the hill but at the bottom was the road and I was flying so I slammed on my brakes and FLEW! hahaha I did a total 360 and slid down the hill. The bike fell on me so that hurt and landed on my shoulder with the plate so that didn't feel good but most of all it hurt my pride. Excuse my grammar. 
We had a sweet lesson with our investigator Alex, we put him on date for March 11!! He is so sweet! So we are excited for him.
We also had the baptism for Darryn and Ethan! It was awesome! Everything went good. Brother Uhlig did the baptism and elder hadley and I confirmed. It was sweet. 
We also ate at my favorite place Hip Hop chicken and you better believe that didn't sit well...dang good chicken though. Also I heard the jazz are ballin. DANG SWEET. TAKENOTE

Love y'all, elder b

After "the fall"


Darryn and Ethan's baptism


Cooking at home




No comments:

Post a Comment