Monday, January 22, 2018

New Companion!

Hello, things have been going well here! Elder Hadley from Kaysville is my comp!!! Hahah way funny I get to train him!! So that is way nice and he is awesome. He wants to work hard and teach people so it is great! He says almost the same things I said when I first got out. So I am glad that I get this transfer with him.

This week went great. We are teaching this lady Margret, she is like 60ish. We committed her to read the Book of Mormon on Monday and has been reading 5 chapters a day. So we will continue to work with her. She is planning on coming to church this week. Also this other guy we started to teach, his name is Mike. He is super nice about 55. He has a way good LDS friend and got taught all the lessons but had 2 strokes so forgot about it. But we gave him a ton of scriptures and then he said "That's it?" So he wants to read a ton. Also he contacted his Mormon friend and they are meeting this week. So he shall see with him, super super nice guy though. And we are continuing to teach Darryn and Ethan all the lessons. They are both super soild.

Had ZLC and got to see Elder Stone, he is our Zone Leader now! So I will be going on exchanges with him this transfer!

I can't really think of any funny story this week besides talking to this super racist old guy, I was laughing the whole time. It's one of those where you have to be there....some people.

Well I hope everyone is doing good and having fun! I left my camera at transfer so I will get it in a couple weeks at Zone Conference! Love you all!!


Love, elder mack



At the Washington DC Temple. It's so big! I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment