Tuesday, August 8, 2017

First Week

August 7, 2017
HEY!!! Baltimore is crazy!! I don't really know where to start honestly. I am in Westminster which is about 30 minutes out of Baltimore. Umm my comp is Elder Smith from Cali. He is a nice dude for sure, really tries to help me and stuff so that is cool. We are both new to the area so we have been really busy working and organizing things. We have so much to do, and it is hard that we are both new to the area. We just took our car in the shop so we won't have that for a week which really sucks. So we will ride bikes. There are some sketchy areas here, those are way fun to go street contacting on, lots of drugs, drunks, and smokers hahaha. I love talking with people like that. It is so much different from Utah and I love just hearing about their life. Some crazy stuff has already gone on, I've been in some very interesting homes and seen a lot of crazy sick stuff so I love that!! I am having a good time over here but sometimes it is hard, hahah a little bit homesick here and there so that stinks, but when I am working and doing stuff it is good. So just gotta stay busy and do the Lords good work haha. My apartment is nice and Maryland is very green and humid. I like it here, miss the mountains already. I haven't even been here a week but it seems like I have been here forever, it was a long week for sure. I miss all of you and hope you are doing good!!!!

First Sunday with Elder Smith

In Westminster apartment

Westminster apartment





District


Zone


Westminster

No comments:

Post a Comment