Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Week 2 in the MTC

Man, it has gone by so fast. I know I've only been here for two weeks but it has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday I just got here so I guess that is good. But when I think about it, it feels like I've already been here for a year. It's hard to explain. I getting along good with my district, there are a lot of sick kids for sure. All of last week was the same thing every day. We would wake up, eat breakfast, go to class, eat lunch, study, TRC, dinner, TRC, class, and then bed. So it's pretty chill here. Nothing new ever happens. My comp is cool and we are getting along great honestly. I don't know if I would say I love it here but it's good. I still get a little homesick at night but not as much. Those first couple days were for sure the worst. We got our flight plans and we leave Aug 1st at 8:50 in the morning. So we have to wake up at 4:30. I was assigned to be the like flight manager haha. I guess I just have to keep track of the 20 of us that are going to Baltimore. I like the people here, my district is actually really cool and the food I love. I was drinking like 2 cups of chocolate milk every meal hahah which destroyed my stomach (Mac is Lactose intolerant) but made for a lot of laughs hahah. I decided to stop cause it hurt too bad but for a week I did it. All the missionaries in my district tried to get me not to drink it. Good times for sure haha! I miss all of you a lot, I'm doing great, learning a lot, and having fun! Thanks for all of your emails, letters, and packages!! I love them!!

LOVE, MAC


View from a classsroom


View of the football stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment